Ad ID: 70499
Added: September 17, 2021
State: Jammu and Kashmir
Qualitative and quantitative research are two methods used to collect data for the research papers. Both having distinctive features, the two research methods help a researcher gather quality information and data. On the off chance that you need any thoughtful assistance in regards to essay writing “write essay for me” service is constantly accessible.
This research gathers and analyzes data whose nature is interpretive and natural. Qualitative research examines data in its natural form and studies the definitions, reasons, their theories and concepts.
Qualitative research is usually done for fields related to humanities and social sciences. The purpose of this research is to understand the meaning of communities, social groups, and cultures.
Qualitative Reserach Method
• For the analysis of data gathered from a qualitative method, the techniques used and the subjects are available naturally.
• A researcher, through qualitative reserach, conducts an in-depth study to focus on and understand the natural habitat of the subject.
• This research studies the root cause and collects all the important information.
• This research also includes theories, which can evolve with time and add more data.
Types of qualitative research methods:
• Interviews: It is a series of structured, semi-structured or unstructured questions, that are asked from a selected person or people in order to learn a concept.
• Focus groups: this is small group discussion conducted to talk about a certain issue or point. The panel individually provides his view or opinion which is further discussed.
• Analytical research: This method of analyzing qualitative research includes behavioural traits of the people in a form of observation or pragmatic study.
• This research is usually conducted in a smaller time which doesn’t involve large data.
• It takes a lot of time to organize and manage the data and information collected through this reserach method.
• The researchers are always connected to the data collecting process as they interact with the subjects.